The Voice Gypsy is a sincere voice - Passionate, Playful and Precise delivering whimsy and energetic believable characters.
Professional sincere voice with an exciting dash of whimsy. IVR systems and PSAs delivered with heartfelt tone.
Character actor who has delivered game and animation voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Nashua, New Hampshire, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dialects/accents - English variety: British, Aussie, Brooklyn, Boston, DC, Alabama, Georgia and California Valley.
Accents - Foreign: French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian.
Characterizations: bugs, witches, old ladies, little kids, strange sounding beasties
My Voice Experience
Radio plays and Podcast recordings.
Training and Podcasts for medical and financial sectors
E-learning voice over for computer technology training and self help.
Theatrical sound effects (screams, laughs, baby cries)
Classes in Voice Over techniques - Voice Over Booth Camp from Wren Ross. Coaching by same.
Theater and voice college courses.
Writer and director of several short audio plays.
My Studio Equipment
Neuman TLM 103 mic
Audio software on computer
I am also a dancer and a costume artist in addition to being a software designer who is abreast in technology and the techno-babble it requires.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Susan Giusto by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Susan Giusto is a Standard subscriber.
• Susan Giusto was last active on Voice123 262 days ago