Stylish, Elegant, Intelligent
A warm, British female voice that is trustworthy and believable.
Educated, clear and intelligent for trainings.
Persuasive, empathetic and engaging for commercials.
Serious, deep and resonant for documentaries, with a lighter, ironic tone where required.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Holmfirth, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Neutral, Received,Yorkshire, Northern, Various.
My Voice Experience
Documentary narration for commercial DVDs:
- 'Now You See It..The Tour de France comes to Holmfirth' Yorkshire Video Arts, 2014.
- 'Ciff Rec: 4 Little Films' Yorkshire Video Arts, 2015
Internet commercial/trailer for music album:
The Electric Song Company - Unworn Wedding Dress, 2015 (Visual Sonic Records)
Motion-Graphic VO for ITWORX Education, 2016
IVR/ Voicemail for Evolution Software, New York, 2016
Animation VO for Telefonica/O2, 2016
Corporate training modules for Ernst and Young, 2016
IVR - Symphony Productions, Jordan, 2017
Corporate Video VO for Verisk Analytics, USA, 2017
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass
My Studio Equipment
t.bone SC400 studio condenser microphone
Icicle mic pre-amp
PC Running AUDACITY
Sales (Procter and Gamble- Blue Chip Corporate)
Artist Management (Music)
Translation/Interpreting - (Spanish to English)
Property - Estate Agent - Sales Negotiator
A graduate of Sussex University with a BA (Hons) in English Literature, Sue has enjoyed the benefit of a diverse career background and has worked successfully in the above industries. Consequently, she is a good 'fit' for a wide variety of voice projects, including those requiring a confident, clear and educated approach.
Sue also has the Instituto de Cervantes DELE Diploma in Spanish at the highest (C2, Superior) level for non-native speakers and can therefore offer excellent Spanish voice over, where the project calls for a foreign voice speaking good Spanish.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Sue Maxwell-Smith by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sue Maxwell-Smith is a Premium subscriber.
• Sue Maxwell-Smith was last active on Voice123 7 days ago