Friendly, natural, smooth, clear, engaging
fun and warm for commercials
engaging and clear for presentations and e-learning
clear and natural for IVR
informative and upbeat for documentaries
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British English standard RP, British English.
My Voice Experience
My voice regularly flies from the UK to the US and beyond as the voice of Virgin Atlantic's inflight 'welcome on board' and 'safety' videos. Paul McCartney chose my voice to advertise his extensive US tour on all local US radio. As well as documentary narration and character inserts for docu-dramas on BBC, Channel 4, Sky Biography, I've also featured as the voice in branding for BBC Radio 1 music station and in many adverts for companies as diverse as Casio, Nivea and Easyjet. As an IVR artist I tell many people which button to push, when they call many UK-based companies, including Waitrose and Admiral. I regularly do corporate infomercials for BT as well as Virgin Atlantic and in complete contrast I played the main female character in the Sony Playstation game 'Drachengard 2'.
My background is in performing comedy-based interactive shows touring around Europe. I have a BA in languages (German Studies) and an MA in directing and writing drama for film and TV, where I also learned to edit. Between 2003-7 I produced, directed (and voiced) many documentaries for Teachers TV, so am used to writing copy for promos and documentaries.
My Studio Equipment
I have a standard mic and sound mixer and record and edit on audacity. I usually send files via WeTransfer.
I can write copy, direct and edit audio visual material. I am also fluent in German and French.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Sue Green by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sue Green is a Standard subscriber.
• Sue Green was last active on Voice123 335 days ago