West coast and Midwest North American English, Warm authority, Folksy, Gritty Frenchman, surfer dude, old man, snobby, air-head teenager, others...
Very versatile talent can selectively project warm folksy understanding to authoritative professional and everything in between. Also, an awesome, expressionistic, dog bark! RrrrRRUFF!
For rates, please contact me so I can email you the current rate chart.
An example of a current, ongoing rate could be one of the radio programs for which I am announcing and producing. This is a one hour, weekly, nationally syndicated radio program that requires a unique open, close, filler inserts and commercials and promotions. At the start of my association with the executive producer, the organization was typically being billed from $150 - $300 weekly. Since then, the executive producer decided to retain my services perpetually and we have agreed upon a monthly flat rate for all work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Chicago, Joliet, Bloomington, Northern Illinois, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Short bursts of just about anything I hear in English. I have done accents in French, British, Ausie, Orient.
My Voice Experience
Radio and TV announcing since 1977. Currently announcing voice overs for Adventure-Crew videos for web and DVDs, promoting and supporting our national parks, and EZWebPlayer website, and providing announcer services for currently aired radio programs on the American Family Radio network.
Also field produce outdoor videos for DVDs and web videos, and design advertising media. Clients include Sea Eagle Inflatable Craft, North Coast Radio Inc, Sierra Cascade Communications, Sword Publishers, Thunderbird Market, Channel 10 Medford, PBS, ABC, NBC & CBS affiliates, L&M Limo, One Sweet Dream Limo, Big Al's Chicago Dogs, West Coast Fireman's Muster, Chicago Arch Diocese... and more
-Intern, Sierra Cascade Communications, Medford, Oregon; TV and Radio Production
-Course Work, Middle Tennessee State University; Computer Programming
-Chicago Art Institute/Illinois Institute of Art at Schaumburg; BFA in Multimedia and Web Design
My Studio Equipment
ProTools, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Soundbooth, Goldweave Recording Environment, Neumann BCM 104 microphone, Dell M6600 Precision Work Station.
- Script Writing
- Business Video Conceptualizing
- Product, Portrait and Outdoor Photography
- Directing Photography
- Directing Talent
- Video Production
- Post Production for Video
- Post Production for Radio, TV and the Web
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Stu Marks by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stu Marks is a Standard subscriber.
Stu Marks does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Stu Marks was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Stu Marks does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Stu Marks was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.