Character Specialist, soft to hard sell.
I specialize in character voices and some impressions, although I give anything a shot. I do hard sell ads as well as medium and soft sell.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
El Paso, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Russian, English, German, Clinton, Arnold, cowboy characters, Halloween types, etc. I can give almost anything a shot, as demonstrated on my audition MP3.
My Voice Experience
I've been in radio since I was in High school in Connecticut. my first paid V/O was in 1976. A local company used me quite a bit. I moved to do mornings in El Paso and picked up some more jobs. Mostly car dealerships, but a few character voices and some soft sells. I started my own Advertising company in 1987, doing most of the voice overs, but still doing outside work,including voice overs that are heard in various markets in the U.S. I also do a PBS children's show (As a puppeteer) Three Characters, an old Chief engineer, A Russian Cook and a female Security Chief. I also do Phone voice overs for a sold on hold company. They've been a client for about 20 years.
I went to College in Boston and majored in Radio performance, but since I graduated, I'd been working in the field. I was later trained in the field in Television Production and had performed three characters on a PBS children's show.
My Studio Equipment
I use Adobe Audition with a Mackie board and Rode NT1-A mic.
I've written commercial copy for years as well as shot and produced numerous TV ads, as well as more than a few videos. I had won a few Addys and one national for a video I did some years back for the builders association.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Stu Kellogg by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stu Kellogg is a Standard subscriber.
• Stu Kellogg was last active on Voice123 148 days ago