Conversational, Cool, Fun, Young, Fresh,
Stu is a natural, younger sounding male voice talent - early 20s-30s.
Conversational, wry, friendly, fun, fresh, smart, sarcastic, attitude
He is available for your voice over, podcasting, voicemail, IVR, on hold messaging projects, business sales and training presentations, Plus he can be a live announcer for your event, television show, or award show.
Stu is also a Voice Producer able to producer your commercial messages and radio imaging.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American English, Southern, Live Announcer, Voice Producer
My Voice Experience
Stu was a performer at a very young age. At the age of two, he was in front of a camera doing print advertising. By 5, he was in Creative Dramatics classes.
Fast forward to being on stage (Off-Broadway was SO close to Broadway!), performing in commercials (TV and Print), being a Fox Kids Club Host, graduating with a Bachelor of Fine Arts from a Women’s College (That’s not a typo…and it’s a great story) and then on to being a Radio Personality in several cities across the country. Wow.
All through those crazy days playing the tunes on the airwaves he was behind the scenes honing his voice skills. Stu took every opportunity to be in the dark dingy production rooms of many radio stations including those in Nashville TN, Cape Girardeau MO, Kingman AZ, Wichita KS, Columbia MO, Ft. Wayne IN, Huntsville AL, New Orleans LA, and Savannah GA.
Now as a fulltime Voice Actor, Stu enjoys teaming with people to tell their stories in a unique and engaging way!
What People say about Stu:
…the client was happy with your VOs. Many thanks for your work and turnaround.
– James Howard, Voice Express
It is a pleasure to work with Stu. He provides excellent input into the creative process and demonstrates enormous talent. Stu is a true professional that is a joy to work with. I highly recommend Stu!
Tanya Yarbrough Director, Operational Marketing Centex | Nashville Division
Stu is one of those rare talents who can create, execute and deliver success with consistent results...As a Voice Actor running his own business...jump on board ladies and gentlemen, this should be a fun ride. A ride right to the top!
- Brian Snyder, Snyder Entertainment
Stu is a tremendous creative talent who has the ability to see the vision of the proposed project and make it come to life.
– Jeremy Gover, Producer Dawson McAllister Live
Working with Stu was a joy, he is very talented… really natural sounding imaging ... fit the show perfectly.
– Melody Sharp, Voice Over Artist
Stu's ability to deliver will win your respect and his integrity and talent will win your appreciation!
Micky Thompson – Think Outsource, Inc.
Stu is great to work with and very creative! He is always able to think outside of the box and give you a different perspective on a challenge. We continue to be a customer of Stu's because he is willing to go the extra mile to give you the product you want!
- Ike Wingate, Director of Radio, Dawson McAllister Live
He's a fresh voice with radio production to match, and he possesses an endless pool of creative ideas!
– Chris Shannon, Audio Designer, Caldwell Media
Stu has a Bachelor of Fine Arts in theatre from Stephens College in Columbia, Mo (studied acting and singing for 18 years)
Distance coaching with Pat Fraley and Harlan Hogan
Classes with Bettye Zoller, James Alburger and Penny Abshire
18 Years in the broadcast industry including being an airtalent, program director, copywriter, production director, and imaging director.
My Studio Equipment
- Microphone: Audio Techinca 3035
- PreAmp: Avalon 737sp
- Adobe Audition software
- Several Music Libraries
* Please send me an email for a custom audition!
* Rate Card available on request * Copywriting
* Voice Producer/ Audio Production/ Radio Imaging
* Great Attitude
* Easy to work with
* Willing to work for the right sound!!!
* Live Announcer Skills
* Hosting or Emcee
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Stu Gray by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stu Gray is a Standard subscriber.
• Stu Gray was last active on Voice123 30 days ago