Friendly, Relaxed, Natural
An affable British male voice. Smooth, clear and confident.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I've always enjoyed performing from a very early age! I have appeared in High School productions of Tin Pan Ali and Charlie Girl in the early 80's. I joined a Youth Theatre group in the mid 80's and went on to join the Louth Playgoers Amateur Dramatic Society when in my 20's (early 90's) appearing in such plays as Arthur Millers 'All My Sons', Alan Ayckbourn's 'Table Manners' and Neil Simon's classic 'Barefoot in the Park' in which I played the lead role, Paul Bratter (as played by Robert Redford on stage and in the film).
In my early 30's I worked for a local radio station and was invited to record links for radio features as well as being asked to become the voice of the Lincs FM mascot, Wilbur The Bear!
I am a Sales Rep by profession so use my voice constantly to sell both myself and my product!
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Stuart Yule
I'm a great communicator and listener. My diction is excellent and I take direction well!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Stuart Yule by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stuart Yule is a Standard subscriber.
Stuart Yule does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Stuart Yule was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Stuart Yule does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Stuart Yule was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.