Soothing, Warm, Canadian, American,Friendly,Casual
Warm, friendly and casual North American male voice. North American? Yep. Canadian withoot the aboot. American without the twang.
Ideal for projects that require a calm and soothing male voice that doesn't sound too radio-ish. More like the guy next door, if the guy next door had a warm, friendly and casual North American male voice.
But don't let that make you think Stewart can't do professional and serious.
Stewart has the mullet of voices (that sounds awful, but let's run with it): business and party in perfect harmony.
From professional and more serious projects to casual and humorous reads, Stewart can do it.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
In the past year, I have completed over 600 projects ranging from radio and television commercials and narration for documentaries and training videos ranging from independent businesses and organizations to international hotel chains and rock stars including:
- WisePricer software
- Chicago Hilton
- United Way (BC)
- VocWord.com SAT audio prep course
- Negrita (North American Tour Promo)
- Laura Ernst (live show intro - as seen on America's Got Talent)
- Over 25 years of recording and broadcasting experience
- Wrote and produced jingles and music beds for radio stations around the world
- Wrote, recorded and produced the song 'Music Sounds Better On The Radio' which was featured on American Top 40 and is still featured on the AT40.com web site
- Owner of EchoArts.com Digital Media Consultancy, web development and video production
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM103, Rode NT2
Har-Bal Harmonic Balancing
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Stewart Reynolds by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stewart Reynolds is a Standard subscriber.
Stewart Reynolds does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Stewart Reynolds was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Stewart Reynolds does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Stewart Reynolds was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.