warm,poetic,character,comedy,BBC TV and BBC radio
warm and flexible for narration and poetry reading.Good characterisation for audio book and radio drama. Engaging and authoritative for presentation work. Versatile and smooth for advertising and pronotional projects. Clear and articulate for e.learning and other educational work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Radio work for the BBC includes
Winner of the 2004 BBC poetry reader of the year award, with over 10 years experience of reading poetry and prose on a number of programmes including Poetry Please, With Great Pleasu
re and Centurions.
Radio plays include a major role in the BBC radio4 version of 'The Web of Belonging' as well as numerous other smaller roles.
Audiobooks include 'The overland launch' for the Exmoor press, 'Wildlife poetry' for the BBC wildlife magazine and 'The works of Edward Thomas' for Calibre press.
Twice featured on Radio Four's Pick of the Week, the Independent said
'Stewarts reading of Alun Lewis's Goodbye quite simply broke my heart'
TV voice over credits include Bookworm (produced by Liz Levy ) and Being There a BBC wildlife on 2 programme produced by Michelle Thompson.
Other work includes promotional videos for, amonngst others, the Dartmoor National park and the Exmoor National Park.
Further information is available on Spotlight ref 5495-7837-8775 Page 593
Academic qualifications include10 o levels and 4 A levels
Theatre and voice training at The National Youth Theatre and then as a Licentiate member of the Guildhall School of Music and Drama
Director of Speak-a-Poem for 10 years with wide experience of running voice and training workshops
Former director and founder of Eros Theatre - based in Exeter
My Studio Equipment
Small home studio capable of delivering audio in most formats. Also have access to a local professional studio with a wide range of pre and post [production facilities.
A wide range of experience in running arts organisations as well as leading and devising workshops and other promotional activities.
Over 15 years experience running, directing, designing , promoting and obtaining funding for a small theatre company as well as running a family property business has developed a wealth of skills in management and quality control as well as an awareness of the need to produce a high standard of work in the time allowed.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Stewart Clapp by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stewart Clapp is a Premium subscriber.
• Stewart Clapp was last active on Voice123 4 days ago