Conversational, low tenor to bass, announcer non-announce, smooth to gritty, serious to funny.
Smooth to gritty bass to low tenor delivery. Soft to booming. Announcer to conversational non-announcer style. Serious to seriously campy. Neutral US English accent, but can perform Southern US accents too. Styles from commercial, corporate, surfer dude, to good-old-boy. I have a science and technical background and am very comfortable with difficult words and subjects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles Area, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Stevie Glenn Harris
My Voice Experience
Corporate videos for Equitable Distributors
Custom DJ presentations with VO.
Voiced various game characters (guards, ghosts, background characters)
Commercial VO for LBL Mortgage
Public announcer for car show events.
Professionally trained by Such-a-Voice through their masters program.
66 hours of professional VO training with Gravy for the Brain, UK
BS degree with concentrations in Biology and Chemistry from Excelsior College, Albany NY
My Studio Equipment
MacBook Pro running Cubase, Studio One, and Audacity.
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 with HP60 headphones
Mics are Rode NT1, Scarlett CM25, and some other mics I use to get a different effects.
2 sound treated recording areas with noise floors under -70 dB.
VO processing to my customer's standard.
Delivery of dry unprocessed or wet processed audio.
Strong technical background - familiar with scientific, medical, and technologic terms.
Very fast turn-around-times are possible, with same day service available for short projects.
Pick-ups (retakes/corrections) for errors and omissions are included in all my bids.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Stevie Glenn Harris by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stevie Glenn Harris is a Premium subscriber.
• Stevie Glenn Harris was last active on Voice123 12 days ago