Believable, Average Joe with Intelligence
Whether you need a relatable "one-to-one" communicator, an authoritative old-school announcer, or something in between, I can deliver your voice project's needs quickly and professionally.
I'm a seasoned radio/TV/film voiceover talent, with intelligence, a sense of humor AND the ability to take direction and adapt QUICKLY.
I'm looking forward to making you look like a genius for hiring me!
Thank you for your time!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Seattle, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I've spent the majority of the last 25 years in radio station production. As an on-air personality, I've gotten to read provided scripts, write my own scripts with looming deadlines and even broadcast live at client events where I had to ad-lib :60 seconds to 2:00 minutes with just copy points.
You can count on me to be prepared, professional and excited to be a part of YOUR project, whether it's a commercial, narration, on-hold message or other v/o.
You'll never get an "ego" act with me, and I love to have fun while I'm working.
Thank you for taking the time to look over my materials, and I look forward to working with you in the near future.
B.A./Communications - Southern Methodist University (Dallas, TX.)
Audio producer, copywriter and engineer - 1986-now.
Owner - Steve West Audio Services - Seattle, WA. (freelance v/o business catering to Local/Regional/National clientele)
My Studio Equipment
Everything from Microphones and Headphones to one of those new-fangled computer thingys.
Multi-track recording, editing, and final mixing.
Copywriting, editing and proofing.
Command knowledge of English language.
Ability to read Spanish language out loud for narration purposes.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Steve West by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steve West is a Standard subscriber.
• Steve West was last active on Voice123 110 days ago