Natural, Authority, Dad, Folksy, Warm, Energy
I have the vocal tools to sound serious or wacky ... from smooth, authoritative announcer to conversational guy-next-door. My specialty is to make your script come to LIFE.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Vancouver, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Second OLDEST MAN alive! Not sure how old he is, but he remembers Abe Lincoln.
My Voice Experience
“Steve, is that your voice I heard on ______?” Could be. I've voiced more than 22,126 commercials and narrations, (yes, I've done the math) so that blank could be filled with the name of any of a number of satisfied clients. That's good news for you, because I bring all of that expertise to your project today. Like an artist with dozens of colors on his palette; as a voiceover artist, I can choose from a wide variety of vocal styles and textures. Whatever is “just right” for your script. From “the Guy next door,” to “Movie Trailer guy” to “Friendly Announcer,” (and the less frequently requested “Annoying Announcer,”) I'll bring your script to life! Real. Versatile. Directable. Listen to my demo, then imagine what I could do with your project!
Unknown - Click here to ask Steve Swenson
My Studio Equipment
Mics - BLUE Kiwi (primary mic) plus ADK TL-51, Rode NT3 and Rode M3.
Pre-amp - Universal Audio LA-610 II
Control boards - M-Audio ProjectMix, Sonar V-Studio 100, Event EZBus
RME Digi 96/8 sound card (8 optical in/out)
Software - Sonar 8 Studio, Audition, and others
ISDN via Audio TX
All gear running through a Furman PL-8C Power conditioner.
On-site mobile recording available with the Sonar V-Studio 100 and Rode NT3 and Rode M3 mics (already listed above).
Retro gear includes Sony PCM-2300 DAT, TEAC 3300S Reel-to-Reel recorder, Nakamichi MR-2 cassette, and a rack mounted Sony Mini-disc in "so-so" condition!
I have extensive experience as a radio station Production Director, ad agency Copywriter, and Broadcast Producer.
Yes, I can take raw info ... come up with a variety of creative concepts ... write killer copy ... and produce a world-class production ... all in a day's work. How can I help you communicate your message today?
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Steve Swenson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steve Swenson is a Standard subscriber.
• Steve Swenson was last active on Voice123 276 days ago