deep, pleasing,energetic, warm and friendly
Announcer, Authoritative, warm, charistmatic deep and friendly, sincere, upbeat
Low tenor to Baritone range.
english, french, spanish, southern USA
german, more of character nature
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
TORONTO, GTA, DURHAM REGION, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern USA ie: Kentucky, North Carolina, Tennessee
Various ethnic accents, (character based) Italian, French (Parisian and North American), Spanish, German
British English, Have a language "all my own"!~
My Voice Experience
Have several years part-time commercial, community and Internet radio announce experience. Have studied with some top radio and voice over people. have written, produced and voiced commercial for Santa Claus Helpers
Wrote, produced and voiced Hockey PSA for community radio . Real Estate virtual tour, commercial for Rita McNeil in concert. Narrative web cam for European Computer Company, Zeobit Incorporated, Ukraine and USA.
Radio commercial for Mr. Fred Maehs of Compuwerks Canada
Benefit MCing for Pink Sensations Dragon Boat Racing Team Fundraiser Dance.
CITY-TV Basic and Advance Voice over techniques
Basic and Advance course in voice at Demo-sisstance
Humber College Voice Over Techniques
Have completed internship in radio broadcasting with some TV work. Attend many seminars and educational trade shows.
My Studio Equipment
Pentium Computers, Mackie Mixer, Adobe Audition, Audacity, AKG 3035 Microphone, 166XL Compressor/Limiter
Music Backgrounds and sound effects
Over 20 years experience as guitar player, singer/songwriter and frontman of bands. Was also a moblie and club DJ for many years, then community, Internet and commercia radio.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Steve Suekey by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steve Suekey is a Standard subscriber.
Steve Suekey does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Steve Suekey was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Steve Suekey does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Steve Suekey was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.