Friendly, confident, authoritative, instructional
My voice is in the low to mid registers; smooth and confident from years of public speaking, professional communications and presentations.
My natural voice age is generally 30 ~ 50.
I can deliver your message as friendly/relatable/funny, confident/authoritative, smooth/professional, or as a warm story teller.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
As a professional communicator with decades of speaking and presentation experience - as well as professional writing experience - I am deeply committed to effective communication and the delivery of a meaningful message.
I have taken professional voice-over training under leading professional VO talents in Vancouver, Canada, such as Michael Daingerfield, Noel Johansen and Alastair Abell.
I have the skills, work ethic and enthusiasm to provide you with a professional VO product out of my home studio or a nearby professional studio; efficiently and effectively.
* 26 years as marketing and sales professional
* Bachelor of Business Administration degree
* Extensive public speaking experience
* Professional communications and writing skills
* Voice-over training at On The Mic (www.onthemictraining.com)
under Michael Daingerfield, Noel Johansen and Alastair Abell (2013)
* Business of Voice-Over & Home Studio Set up (workshop) with Noel Johansen and Devon Quelch (2013)
My Studio Equipment
Audiotechnica AT4033 condensing microphone
Avid Mbox audio interface
Yamaha HS 5 studio monitors
Professional acoustic treatment to studio space
I have many years' experience in business, real estate, policing, and manufacturing. I can comfortably communicate complex technical, legal or commercial language and concepts.
I am easy to work with and always focussed on providing quick, professional results for my clients.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Steve Steinebach by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steve Steinebach is a Standard subscriber.
Steve Steinebach does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Steve Steinebach was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Steve Steinebach does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Steve Steinebach was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.