Warm, believable, confident, relatable, comfortably listenable
Bright, uplifting, compassionate and bold.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My voice is usually described as friendly, deliberate, calming, credible and fun, with a hint of Bryan Cranston. Accents:British, German, Italian, Russian. Character versatile.Impersonations.
My Voice Experience
Many years experience with broadcast and non broadcast voiceovers, live radio performance background past 25 years, emcee, live presenter in corporate theater, moderator, narrator.
BS/Business-Marketing Indiana University, Voice by Ellie, Jane Brody, syndicated radio live performer.
My Studio Equipment
Source-Connect, ipDTL, ElectroVoice 309A, MicPortPro
Unknown - Click here to ask Steve Salge
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact Steve Salge by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steve Salge is a Standard subscriber.
• Steve Salge was last active on Voice123 15 days ago