Confident and authoritative, happy and friendly, game show host, perfect for advertisements. Very believable, Professional, fun. Lots of inflection when needed. Very serious when needed. I can act and use my voice to project an idea or convince others to take action.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
old man, redneck, gangsta, street slang, middle aged man, Midwest, southern drawl, young man, sailor, smoker, raspy, deep bass, nasal,funny charecter voices,
My Voice Experience
I was the narrator for a college project a commercial for "junk shoes". I have also performed as an actor in 3 plays as well as a short film "college dayze". My voice is used for announcements at the Palm Beach Neiman Marcus store.
2 years of film and speech courses at South Western Illinois University
My Studio Equipment
I have access to senior recording engineer Michael Radentz in st.louis Mo. for all recording needs and editing.
I am a very committed individual and I am willing to put in the work required for perfection. I am always on time and strive to be the best in everything I do. I have been told many times that my voice sounds like the voices heard in radio, TV, sports announcing, and that I missed my calling. I have been in the retail loss prevention Investigator for over 15 years. My brother is a senior sound engineer for a sound studio in St. Louis, Mo. and I have learned a lot from him.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Steve Radentz by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steve Radentz is a Standard subscriber.
Steve Radentz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Steve Radentz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Steve Radentz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Steve Radentz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.