Welcoming, cynical, harsh, warm, fast, slow
The key quality of my voice is its adaptability. Voice over work is essentially acting work and I have a broad range as an actor, from loving father to tyrannical boss, to craven layabout. I can speak very quickly, with excellent enunciation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern US, high and low British, Parisian and non-Parisian French, Russian, Yiddish, Urban and rural Irish.
My Voice Experience
I have voiced a number of radio ads, promos, sweepers and documentaries.
B.A. in American Studies at Lesley University; voice and trumpet studies at Berklee College of Music and New England Conservatory. Years as a print and radio journalist and radio scriptwriter.
My Studio Equipment
Condenser and wireless mics, mixer, Digital location recorder, digital editing on Mac (ProTools, GarageBand).
I'm an experienced writer, with work produced on radio and television and in newspapers and magazines. My reel contains only material written, performed and edited by me. I can take a concept, write the script, record, edit and deliver what you need. I have worked in non-commercial and commercial TV, and have pro video equipment, if you need more than sound. I am a professional musician (brass and vocals), so very knowledgeable in music.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Steve Provizer by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steve Provizer is a Standard subscriber.
Steve Provizer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Steve Provizer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Steve Provizer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Steve Provizer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.