Witty, Character Driven, Clear, smooth, versatile
Clear and smooth for narration. Quirky and Weird for Cartoons. Warm and Sexy for... adult material. Versatile and Melodic for Musical recordings. Sincere and serious for Aid work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard American, South African, Irish, English, Scottish, Welsh, Australian, Russian, Pakistan, Matvin the Martian, Joe Pasqualie, Victor Meldrew, Little Britain Characters, Family Guy characters, Simpson characters, Muppets, Quirky Zany Voices.
My main talent is quirky voices and I can find a voice suitable for ANY character. The weirder and Quirkier the better.
My Voice Experience
I have recorded songs and voice overs for Pacific Audio. These included mostly adverts and one advert for Visit Scotland which I wrote myself.
I don't have a wealth of experience recording professionally but have performed a lot of vocal songs for the likes of Scottish Opera and the RSAMD. I am very quick to pick things up and my Masters Degree is in Musical Theatre which was a very heavily based acting course and required me to use my vocal versatility a lot.
Glasgow Academy of Musical Theatre Arts
Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama
I have performed in Cabarets and television as well as doing some corporate films and recordings which have gone out to schools.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to ISDN and Source Connect. The recording Studio which I have access to is very well equipped and has all the lastest technology avilable.
Unknown - Click here to ask Steven Struthers
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Steven Struthers by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steven Struthers is a Standard subscriber.
Steven Struthers does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Steven Struthers was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Steven Struthers does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Steven Struthers was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.