Warm, intelligent, young to middle aged.
Warm, intelligent, personable voice for narration.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
- Audio Book: Bourbon for Breakfast by Jeffery A Tucker
VoiceTrax San Francisco (2006-2014). Studied under Samatha Paris, Thom Pinto, Bob Bergen, and Ned Lott.
Currently studying under Thom Pinto.
My Studio Equipment
Heil PR40 Dynamic Microphone.
Adobe Audition, Adobe Premiere.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Steven Ng by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steven Ng is a Standard subscriber.
• Steven Ng was last active on Voice123 10 days ago