Richly Versatile, Variable Character, Full Timbre
Narrations&Presentations: Authoritative, Intelligent, Knowledgeable, Informative, Confident
Commercials: Flexibly Ranged, Serious to Funny, Unabashed and Unafraid
Characters: Variations on a male theme
Recitations/Audiobooks: Depends on the subject matter and what the author desires.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
ACCENTS: Southern U.S. (diff regions included),
My Voice Experience
No experience as of yet. I have been a dj on an online chat program called "paltalk". I've always been told I have a "radio" voice.
When I was an online dj, I did have quite a few fans.
I've been told my voice particularly appeals to women. Some have even admitted to getting goosebumps (among other things) just from my voice.
I haven't actually done any voice overs, but I did drive an 18 wheeler for 14yrs, and spent a lot of time talking over the CB radio, as well as my stint as an online dj.
My Studio Equipment
I currently use my computer as my recording "studio".
My mic is a low impedence condenser mic. My sound card is currently an Audigy II. And I use the Audacity program for recording and mixing. That will be expanded, if/when my voice career takes off.
I'm confident in my abilities in speaking, and providing my voice talent for productions in many capacities.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact Steven Masters by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steven Masters is a Standard subscriber.
• Steven Masters was last active on Voice123 238 days ago