friendly,conversational, voice acting a specialty
Versatile, enthusiastic voice for promos, commercials, or narration. Voice acting a specialty.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southeastern North Carolina southern (light) ya'll. I can create comical voices for spots.
My Voice Experience
Radio and television: WAGR/WJSK-Lumberton, NC
WXYC-UNC-Chapel Hill, NC
WCHL-Chapel Hill, NC
AMERICAN FORCES NETWORK-EUROPE
TelevisionCommercials: Star Oldsmobile-Durham, NC
Record Bar-Raleigh, NC
The Runner-Chapel Hill,NC
First Union NationalBank-Charlotte
Tim L. Harris & assoc.-Charlotte
Film: NBC television series-"Surface"
Major motion picture-"Don't Worry Be Happy"
Industrial film for Sonoco Corp.
In addition, I have numerous theatre credits on request, but I've run out of room, here.
I'm SAG eligible
High School: Lumberton Senior High-1977
College: UNC-Chapel Hill, NC-BA Comparative Language and Literature w/Mediaeval concentration-1982
Pembroke State University-Pembroke, NC-BS Biological Sciences-1985
As with any liberal arts degree, there were acting classes as well as voice and diction, in the mix.
My Studio Equipment
software: M-powered Pro Tools (Ableton Live 7.05.18 and Audacity)
Microphone: audio-technica AT2020/Shure SM-58
Cassette deck: Nakamichi ZX-7
Reel-to-reel: Revox PR-99
Digital Interface: M-Audio Mobile-pre
Computer: Toshiba Satellite series A-205
I'm really easy to work with and I want to sell the clients product or service.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Steven Kahn by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steven Kahn is a Standard subscriber.
Steven Kahn does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Steven Kahn was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Steven Kahn does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Steven Kahn was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.