I have a deep voice that middle age women love
Deep mellow and women love my voice, I am constantly told by strangers that I should be on the radio, that my voice is wonderful, especially by older women. I can go very deep and I have written my own copy for commercials, videogames, and CD voice over’s. I can do southern drawls, and redneck parts very convincingly, I can also scare you with my mean or angry voice.
I am very good at talking and can do many varieties of voice work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Deep male voice, southern redneck, angry, mean, tender and warm, mellow.
My Voice Experience
I have worked for Design Works INC in Wichita Falls TX doing voice over’s for a series of commercials for a worldwide company, Wireless Data Services. Several 10 second bits promoting their company and employment opportunities.
I have also done VO work for Brian Meyers on his CD's as a DJ and some spoof commercials. I have written copy for these spoof commercials and Brian has used me many on several occasions.
I speak in church, I have been in school plays and church plays. I have a voice that women tell me is wonderful and they love to listen to it. Many people stop me and ask f I work in radio or TV.
College graduate, drama clubs, church, trainer of large audiences for major corporation.I am an experienced business professional with years of real life experiences to help with my voice work.
My Studio Equipment
Yeti Blue mic and Audacity software.
I have a strong voice, I can speak loud and smooth and gruff, I can scare people and I can make people feel safe and secure. I also do a good old hippie voice and a great redneck character and a stereotype Mexican voice.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Steven Brawley by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steven Brawley is a Standard subscriber.
Steven Brawley does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Steven Brawley was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Steven Brawley does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Steven Brawley was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.