Funny, original, colorful, character, sincere.
Conversational, warm & sincere and/or quirky and original funny to specific character and/or accents. Emphasis on subtlety, variety, strong original characters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New Yoik straigt-forward, mid-west and American Southern drawl, all levels and most regions of Brit. Plus I do dead-on impressions of Woody Allen, Groucho Marx, Al Pacino, and many modern voices such as a great Dr. Phil and a scary Sling blade. Love a challenge.
My Voice Experience
I've done everything from film trailers, TV promos, narration and ADR. I've worked many times for the BBC, Paramount Comedy Channel, Comedy Central (voices for South Park promos), Gallo Wine, British Airways, film narration, voice-matching and cartoons.
I host a very popular San Francisco based Internet radio talk show.
Kalemensen & Kalmensen, but mostly on the job training.
My Studio Equipment
I love to get and take direction. My job is to please the client. I am excellent in improvisation within the copy. I can find beats and meaning in words and sentences even the writer didn't know was there. Being a writer myself and a working stand-up comedian for many years, has given me a real innate sense of "the invisible audience out there." I know that essentially what I'm doing as a voice actor is indeed broadcasting to each individual who may be listening.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Steven Alan Green by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steven Alan Green is a Standard subscriber.
• Steven Alan Green was last active on Voice123 37 days ago