Midwestern, deep, fun, character, authoritative
Warm and deep bass
Smooth and articulate.
Playful and light
Serious and straightforward
Instructional and educational
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I created and portrayed the voices for the animatronic old time veterinarian and horse at the American Quarter Horse Association museum, where I was their Multimedia director.
I can do some cartoon voices, such as Disney's "Stitch"
I can portray ranges from 30's through 70's.
I can perform a number of accents at well:
British- upper class and cockney
My Voice Experience
I have been a broadcaster since 1984 and have been doing commercials both on and off screen since 1981.
Along with news broadcasts, I have voiced a number of instructional and educational DVD's, car spots, the welcome and announcements at the outdoor musical drama, "Texas!"
Worked on air (news and production)
Independent voice over for:
Advanced House Leveling
I have a Journalism/Communication Bachelor of Arts from East Central university in Ada, OK in 1984
I have a Master of Communications obtained in 2012 from West Texas A&M University
I now teach at West Texas A&M University and have agreed to teach online for the Paris Community College in East Texas.
My Studio Equipment
I do have a small studio set up in my home, but also have access to the professional studios both at KXGL-FM and to Covenant Studios located here in Amarillo.
Unknown - Click here to ask Steve Myers
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Steve Myers by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steve Myers is a Standard subscriber.
Steve Myers does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Steve Myers was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Steve Myers does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Steve Myers was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.