Sincere, smooth, upbeat and polished
You know the type - Cultured (having musical tones and clear pronunciation), Powerful (full and carrying), Soothing (calm and smooth) and velvety (soft voice with deep tones).
Loads of hours logged as a radio dj and newscaster. Voiceover talent for the full range of retail and specialty product lines. Voiceover for corporate and nonprofit videos. From smooth and serious to humorous and down-to-earth.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Able to drop in a good ol' boy twang when needed. Quickly jump from there to the stuffed shirt business mogul. Superhero available, too.
My Voice Experience
First, as a radio guy and later as one of those pr/marketing types, I've had occasion to hone my voiceover skill on-air as a dj, newscaster and commercial talent. Later, I've done radio station promos, corporate and nonprofit video voiceover.
A grad of The University of Texas Radio, TV, Film school. Many years as a radio dj, newscaster, and commercial talent. Corporate and nonprofit video voiceovers.
My Studio Equipment
Equipment - Steven Harrell
Microphone - AKG 720 Perception. P220 LARGE-DIAPHRAGM CONDENSER MICROPHONE. Complete with a spider-type shock mount in an aluminum carrying case. One-inch large-diaphragm, true condenser transducer delivers a classic warm and clear sound. Rugged all-metal body and robust design, a reliable and roadworthy tool. Switchable bass-cut filter eliminates rumble or footfall noise. Switchable attenuation padfor high-SPL applications up to 155dB.
General Audio Frequency bandwidth
20 to 20000 Hz
Equivalent Noise Level
Signal to Noise
Bass Cut Filter
Recommended Load Impedance
Powering Interface Voltage
44 to 52 V
Audio Output Type
metallic blue/nickel grille
Dimensions / Weight Height
2. Digidesign hardware interface. Two analog inputs and outputs. The Mbox2 connects via USB 1.1 and contains internal power. 2-channel USB Audio Interface with 24-bit/48kHz Resolution, Microphone and Instrument Inputs, and Pro Tools LE 8 Software. At a compact 1.75 by 5 by 6 inches, the Mbox 2 Mini was built to travel. As such, it's USB powered--no external power supply necessary--and housed in a rugged metal chassis. Fearlessly travel with a 2-in, 2-out digital studio, complete with a single high-quality mic channel. Even without external power, the MBox 2 Mini is capable of providing a true 48v of phantom power, necessary for connecting top-notch condenser microphones. Both channels feature a new -20db input, making the Mbox 2 Mini capable of recording a much wider variety of sources than its predecessor. When you're mixing on the road, you'll love the clarity of the high-quality headphone amp, but the Mbox 2 Mini also sports a pair of balanced 1/4-inch outputs for hooking up pro-grade monitor speakers when you get back to the studio.
3. Software. Pro Tools 8. For home recording enthusiasts and pro engineers alike, one of the most attractive parts of the Mbox 2 Mini package is the software it comes with. What does "industry-standard" really mean? For starters, Pro Tools HD systems are found in the biggest hit-making recording studios around the world. Truly, it's rare to find a professional studio without a Pro Tools rig, and the projects you start on your MBox 2 / Pro Tools LE system can be effortlessly imported into any Pro Tools HD rig. And then there are the reasons that Pro Tools is and has been the industry-standard: ease-of use, powerful editing and mixing flexibility, and incredible sound quality. The LE version that ships with your MBox 2 Mini offers most of the same operations as the top-of-the-line HD systems, including parameter automation, non-destructive audio editing, and support for RTAS instrument and effects plug-ins. Speaking of plug-ins, Pro Tools LE comes with a formidable supply of them, including synthesizers, guitar amp simulators, reverb processors, pitch bending tools, and the amazing Beat Detective LE, a one-step find-and-replace utility for drum tracks. Both Pro Tools LE and the MBox 2 Mini are fully supported by both Windows and Mac operating systems, so no one has to feel left out of the Digidesign phenomenon.
4. Computer - Mac OS X Vs. 10.7
5. Headphones - Sennheiser HD 212 Pro
Unknown - Click here to ask Steve Harrell
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Steve Harrell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steve Harrell is a Standard subscriber.
• Steve Harrell was last active on Voice123 130 days ago