Smooth deep and unique
Powerful, Resonant, Deep, Credible, Warm, Authoritative, Narrator, Announcer
Fun and very coachable for acting type positions. I am very easily directed to get the sound the client is looking for.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
East Lansing, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Steve Gruber
My Voice Experience
I began doing commercial work in 1985. I've worked my entire career in television and radio. My voice work has been featured on History Channel, Outdoor Channel since 1993, Wild TV, national and regional commercials such as Michigan Education Trust 2015 -2016, Consumers Mutual Insurance of Michigan in 2015, Hornet Outdoors in 2015 - 2016, Limbsavers in 2016, along with many others.
I went to Montana State University in Bozeman but returned to my home state of Michigan when I was offered a job in an NBC TV newsroom. I as a leader anchor for six years before leaving to run my Television production company Wolf Creek Productions, which I founded in 1993.
I have been on national television since 1993. Working everyday in production has allowed me to grow as a voice talent on the camera and off the camera.
Currently I am a radio host that is syndicated around the Great Lakes Region. I specialize in the development of marketing strategies and promotion.
My Studio Equipment
Mic: Neumann U87ai
Channel Strip: Universal Audio Model 6176
A/D Converter: Lynx Hilo
Software: Avid Pro Tools
Monitors: Genelec M040
I am able to write copy when needed.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Steve Gruber by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steve Gruber is a Standard subscriber.
• Steve Gruber was last active on Voice123 215 days ago