deep, warm, authoritatitive, sincere, characters
Warm, smooth and professional, tough, sincere, authoritative, fatherly, character voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
AMHERST, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American, Southern US, British (London, northern, cockney), New York City
My Voice Experience
I have a strong theatre background and have performed professionally on stage for twenty five years. My acting experience brought me to voice overs and I've been voicing radio, TV, and industrials in various regions throughout the US for over twenty years. Some clients have included: The Buffalo Bills, The Buffalo Sabres, and The Buffalo Bisons. I've voiced numerous commercials for local law firms, car dealerships, stores and restaurants. Regional clients have included Ford, Pontiac, GMC, Blue Cross / Blue Shield, Subway, MetLife and others. I've done call letters for radio, cable advertising and I've voiced toys for Fisher-Price. Industrial work has included Delphi Automotive Systems, Ivolclar Vivadent, and many others. I have also voiced audio books, most recently WHO GOES THERE for Rocket Ride Books.
B.A. Theatre Arts, working professional actor. Audiobook seminar (Pat Fraley).
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio and use a digital format including an Alesis Multimix 8 USB mixer, Sony Sound Forge 9 audio production suite and an AKG Perception 200 condenser mic. I also have easy access to a professional audio studio with all necessary capabilities for full audio production including ISDN, phone patch, an extensive music and sound effects library, and all internet capabilities.
I'm a seasoned professional, aware of my clients' need for accuracy, speed and dedication to their projects. Life experiences include construction work and management, Senior management in Professional not-for- profit Theatre, Twenty-five years as a professional actor and Twenty-five years in the voice-over industry.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Steve Cooper by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steve Cooper is a Standard subscriber.
• Steve Cooper was last active on Voice123 160 days ago