Guy Next Door, Character Specialist, Average Guy
From characters to formal narratives. Smooth and professional to fun and energetic. Goofy and excited to intense or laid-back. I would love to work with you to find the best voice for you!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do several different accents in English (Australian, British, Russian) and dialects (Hick/hillbilly, New Jersey, neutral). In these I can do different variations as well. I've also done characters such as Arthur Seward from Dracula, a goofy "Count Chocula" voice, Shang and Yao from Mulan. I'm always looking for new challenges and I'm willing to try anything!
My Voice Experience
My experience ranges from corporate training videos, recorded announcements for live events, corporate branding videos, radio spots, DJing for a radio station, and character voicing for an independent game developer. My portfolio can be seen here: https://stepjohn.wixsite.com/portfolio/audio
Bachelor's Degree in Broadcasting & Digital Media and a concentration in Audio Production. Media Performance classes and have also been coached by Theater professors and actors. I have also started working with a 30 year industry professional to coach and guide me.
My Studio Equipment
I currently have Pro Tools 9 and Adobe Audition. I use an AKG P220 for personal voice-overs connected to an M-Audio interface. I also have access to a studio with several Audio Technica microphones, including the AT 4033.
Besides voice-work I can do sound design for games, commercials, movies, etc. I have done sound design for several small indie games, and I've created/implemented sound effects for videos, theater productions, and radio productions.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Stephen Johnson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stephen Johnson is a Standard subscriber.
• Stephen Johnson was last active on Voice123 119 days ago