Young male, Charachter voices, Offbeat, Serious
warm/comforting - narrations/commercial
funny/offbeat - commercials
professional - training/commercial
dry/"computer" - phone lists/messages
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
-Braces Nerd (Neil Goldman)
-Masculine Vibratto/"Stan Smith"
My Voice Experience
Voice Over Work
* September 17,2009 - VISTA 3.0 - Website launch presentation - For Eagle Productivity Solutions, Tracy Morrow
* August 24, 2009 - Veregen Ointment - Audio CD - Bryce Gleason - For Targeted Performance Partners , Jim McGuire
Voice Over work with NTID
* October 2008 - "Noises Off" by Michael Frayn - Voiced Gary/Tramplemain - Performed at Panara Theater, NTID/RIT, Rochester, NY
* November 2007 - "Macbeth" by William Shakespeare - Voiced Macbeth - Performed at Panara Theater, NTID/RIT, Rochester, NY
* December 2005 - "Lysistrata" by Aristophanes - Voiced Cenius - Performed at Panara Theater, NTID/RIT, Rochester, NY
* May 2005 - "A Midsummer Night's Dream" by William Shakespeare - Voiced Oberon & Theseus - Performed at Panara Theater, NTID/RIT, Rochester, NY
* January 2005 - "Rumplestilskin" by Brothers Grim - Voiced The King - Performed at LBJ Building, Student Theater, Rochester, NY
* May 19,20 2009 - Pantheon's Edge - by Mark Allan Davis - Read for Bob Meniroff - Performed at Mu.C.C.C., Rochester,NY
* March 2009 - Words of Albert Schweitzer and the Music of Bach - by Thurston Moore - Voiced all male roles, except Albert Schweitzer - Performed at Twelve Corners Presbyterian Church, Rochester, NY
* February 2009 - Little Shop Of Horrors (PDF) - by Alan Menken - Mr. Mushnik - Performed at RIT, Ingle Auditorium - Rochester,NY
* May 2004 - A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum - by Burt Sheelove and Larry Gelbart - Senex - Performed at RIT, Ingle Auditorium - Rochester,NY
Graduated from American Broadcasting Institute voice over class in 2009. Tought by Mike O'Brian (Rochester's Getaway Guy/Time Warner Cable)
My Studio Equipment
I currently own no studio equipment. I am investigating a mobile recording station using my netbook and quality equipment, but am unsure when this idea will come to fruition.
I have been doing stage performances for several years, including some musicals. Most of my experience has been providing voice over work for the National Technical Institute for the Deaf here in Rochester,NY.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Stephen Cena by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stephen Cena is a Standard subscriber.
Stephen Cena does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Stephen Cena was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Stephen Cena does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Stephen Cena was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.