Wide range of deliveries from network to guy next
My voice delivers a well-modulated professional sound ranging from traditional network quality for narrations, national commercials and for presentations.
Over the years I've also offered a New York accent that has been used on commercials and national public service announcements.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Stephen Brooks
My Voice Experience
Experience includes national commercials and PSAs for a wide range of clients including the US Postal Service, the United States Army Reserve, the Department of the Navy, the White House, the Bureau of Reclamation, National Park Service, U.S. Geological Survey, U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service and more.
Hosted several national radio programs, including Army Spotlite, Ebony & Ivory, Country Express...all for the United States Army Recruiting Command.
For 14 years, produced and hosted the award-winning Country Music Salute to America which aired on some 457 radio stations nationally, and reached 40 million listeners each.
Narrations include motion picture tracks such as Computerized Harbor Control for the Department of the Navy.
Produced a short-fuse video presentation for President Bill Clinton entitled "Rediscover America." This program was presented at the White House on February 1, 1996.
Began radio career in New York City on 50 kilowatt WABC Radio as a panelist of the Happiness Exchange Show. Received specialized training from NY network broadcast veteran Joe Wippler at the New York School of Announcing and Speech. Studied at the Actor's Playhouse in New York's Greenwich Village.
My Studio Equipment
Voice-over equipment include a ten channel Arrakis board,
TASCAM digital audio recorders, TASCAM DV-RA1000 CD recorder, Shure SM-5 microphones as well as a range of portable audio recording equipment.
Other skills include experience in audio, video and motion picture production. Offer top-drawer writing and production skills with a long track record of successful public affairs work for cabinet-level secretaries, major and mid-level corporations.
Over the years Brooks was:
* Senior Informational Officer - Office of the Secretary, U.S. Department of the Interior.
* Broadcast Officer - U.S. Department of the Interior.
* President - Alaska Metro Broadcasting Corporation.
* Chief, Public Affairs, U.S. Minerals Management Service.
* Acting Chief Public Affairs, Bureau of Land Management.
* News Director WEAM AM/FM Washington, D.C.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Stephen Brooks by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stephen Brooks is a Standard subscriber.
Stephen Brooks does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Stephen Brooks was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Stephen Brooks does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Stephen Brooks was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.