Soft, Warm, Mellow
An inviting British male voice with well rounded mature tones.
As an actor , I am able to produce, warm seductive to the sublime.
From Shakespearean king, to the tramp who lives down the local park.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Performing in many plays over the years , and listening , I have learnt most english accents , as well as many US voices .
The english nobility, to the downright slob.
From Peter Sellers and the goons , to politicians ,to well known comedians,Captains
Commanders to secret agents and stubborn stuffy old gits.
My voice can capture them and deliver.
My Voice Experience
I have spent many years broadcasting for the the british forces overseas and in this
country, also taking on roles as programme controllers .
Hospital radio ,has featured in my life for over 20 years,taking on many jobs, wearing
different hats that were required.
Also cheering up patients who are in need of cheering up.
interviewing celebrities from all walks, for different programmes.
Performing producing a showreel with Bernard Shaw.
Over the years I have been asked to perform voice overs for theatre production by
several local companies.
I have also worked as supporting artist for the film industry.
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass
I have enjoyed My time , and learning experience with Gary Terzza VoMasterClass
hoping to build and continue to learn, in this adventure behind the microphone
bringing to life new and exciting Challenges.
i have been acting since my college days where I won LAMDA certificates for speech
and drama ,however you cannot beat , taking part ,learning by experience.
My Studio Equipment
Being still in the the world of Hospital broadcasting I use their facilities , however I do
hope to be able to use my own home kit in the not too distant future.
Most modern hospital radio stations have nearly every item of equipment it requires to
do good recordings.
As a member of many AM DRAM companies over the years it has given me a wealth
of experience,with voice projections ,ganning skills in many voice variations, and
just trying to give a good performance every time I step out in front of an audience.
I am now clocking up towards a century of different plays and shows.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Stephen A James by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stephen A James is a Standard subscriber.
Stephen A James does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Stephen A James was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Stephen A James does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Stephen A James was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.