Straightforward narration, radio news, inviting
Warm, crisp for news, advertising or documentary narration; slight 'English' tinge to voice (Mom from London); ability to pronounce Spanish and Hawaiian vocabulary, fun and lively for book narration and story telling, inviting tone.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Hawaii, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Spanish, Hawaiian creole, Hawaiian pidgin, radio news, friendly, caring, sympathetic
My Voice Experience
Radio news wring, recording,live remote broadcasts
(KIPA 620 AM, KBIG FM, KHBC AM/FM,KAPA FM; HPR FM)
Recorded news for local and national audience. Voice over for international documentaries, News copy writing and voice over narration for daily on line news that also airs on local public access TV (Na Leo), voice over for Honolulu public radio (HPR); live stage work in local theatre.
B.A. English UH Hilo, 1984
Oral interpretation study at University of Hawaii at Hilo
Newspaper stringer -- Honolulu Advertiser and Honolulu Star Bulletin.
My Studio Equipment
garage band, audacity,
and access to other recording studios
Unknown - Click here to ask Stephanie Salazar
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Stephanie Salazar by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stephanie Salazar is a Standard subscriber.
Stephanie Salazar does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Stephanie Salazar was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Stephanie Salazar does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Stephanie Salazar was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.