Warm, authentic, professional
Hello! I am a 30-year-old, English-speaking female voice talent with a neutral American accent and a warm, friendly, professional sound with conversational style and a range of deliveries.
I am an active user of Voice123 and book jobs through the platform weekly. Past clients have appreciated my fast turnaround times and generous revision policy.
I'm always happy to provide audition samples so please don't hesitate to contact me if you'd like to hear a custom read from your script.
I would love to work with you and help you bring your next audio project to life!
My voice is popular in the following genres:
• Medical and Scientific – articulate, knowledgeable, and compassionate but never condescending or distracting, all while maintaining a natural and conversational style. I have a PhD in biomedical science and a background in medicine. I speak “medicalese” with ease!
• Explainer Videos – professional, authoritative, and no-nonsense but always conversational. I handle business jargon with ease and communicate the ideas so that everyone is on the same page.
• Phone Greetings – If you want a friendly, professional voice to welcome your customers when they call your business on the phone, I could be an excellent match for you. I have voiced many dozens of phone systems, voicemail greetings, and IVRs. ¡Hablo Español! (Not a native speaker, but good enough to pull off a phone greeting.)
• Young Mom – a sweet, comforting, very feminine sound that really says, “mom!”
• Tutorial Videos and e-Learning – pleasant, conversational and never distracting or jarring. I love to teach. Especially medical e-Learning!
• Explainer Videos – if you want to deliver a powerful pitch, pick me. I will enthusiastically explain to the world why your company is awesome! Conversational, pleasant, you’ll hear the smile in my voice.
• Podcasts – I’ve been podcasting since 2009 and have voiced intros for many dozens of other podcasts. Professional, sexy, happy & excited, character voices… I’ve done it all in podcast intro/outros!
• Radio Commercials – I’ve worked in radio since 2010 and have written, voiced, and produced many dozens of radio ads since then.
Experience: I’ve been working with my voice since 2009, and took my voiceover career full time in 2013.
Before becoming a full time voice actor I completed my PhD in Biochemistry and also attended medical school for two years. As a result, I have an extremely high level of familiarity with medical and science terminology that most voice talents don’t have.
I also teach yoga and can deliver a yoga, fitness, relaxation/meditation script in a genuine way.
I would love to hear from you, so please contact me today to request an audition sample and let's talk about how I can you bring your next audio project to life!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Manchester, New Hampshire, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Robot computer AI
My Voice Experience
Since 2009 I've voiced thousands of jobs for my clients - explainer videos, corporate videos, phone systems, e-Learning and tutorial videos, radio and TV ads, medical and scientific projects, and audiobooks. I am fortunate to have worked on almost every type of voiceover job I can imagine. I have a wide range of experience.
I've been using Voice123 almost daily since 2013 and have met many wonderful clients through this platform, some of which have turned into great long term relationships!
My background is in science, but as a podcaster since 2009 and also having worked in radio, I can have learned a lot about sound engineering. I am always reading a book about something related to voiceover and have enrolled in several training and continuing education opportunities over the years. Learning is never done!
My Studio Equipment
I work from my home studio with Electro-Voice RE20 microphone, 286s processor, and Boehringer Xenyx mixer. Here's a peek inside my studio, if you're curious: http://www.smvoice.info/studio/
I hold a PhD in Biochemistry, and have attended medical school for two years - I am very comfortable with medical and scientific words, and I have a special interest in these types of projects!
I teach yoga.
I accept bitcoin for voiceovers! Please ask.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Stephanie Murphy by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stephanie Murphy is a Premium subscriber.
• Stephanie Murphy was last active on Voice123 13 days ago