Vibrant, Young, Fresh, Real, Caring, Energetic
My voice is often described as youthful, fresh, upbeat, animated, and crystal clear. My sound is quintessentially warm and energetic, and I bring my own unique brand of fun, quirky creativity to any project.
My specialties include:
Young and perky children's brands announcer reads
Video game and toy commercials
Child and Teen commercial dialogue roles
Video Game characters (including action / exhertion sounds)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Japanese, Chinese, Asian, British and American Southern accents.
My Voice Experience
I have been acting far longer than I've ever given myself credit. When I was a teenager, I would handwrite the equivalent of a voice-over script just to leave a message on some cute guy's answering machine. When I was in college, I successfully conned my way out of a Japanese class by presenting a compelling sob story to a university therapist just to obtain a "doctor's note" in order to drop the class penalty-free. (And yes, there were tears. ^_~)
I have also done voice over for television, radio, interactive, etc.
Experience highlights include:
VIDEO GAMES / INTERACTIVE:
Phantasy Star Portable 2, SEGA
Valkyria Chronicles 2, SEGA
Bakugan Battle Brawlers, Activision
Mighty Switch Force, Wayforward
U.B. Funkeys, Mattel
TV & RADIO:
Namco Bandai Games
For over 10 years I have been continually honing techniques associated with commercials, animation, interactive, ADR/Dubbing, narration, dialogue, script analysis, and self-direction at top VO establishments including:
The Voicecaster, Voicetrax, Voice One, Compost Productions, Kalmenson & Kalmenson, etc.
I have had the honor of learning from some of the greatest voiceover instructors in the business, including Cynthia Songé, Mick Wingert, Ginny McSwain, Bill Holmes, Thom Pinto, Bob Bergen, Pat Fraley, and Elaine Clark.
My Studio Equipment
Whisper Room isolation sound booth
Mackie Onyx Satellite
I have a Bachelor's degree in Design: Visual Communications with an emphasis in Graphic Design and a Minor in English.
I have worked in Creative Services in the Entertainment industry designing video game packaging, DVDs, marketing collateral, and advertisements.
I love animation and video games, and enjoy playing through the games that I voice.
I am an expert in design progams, such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, QuarkXpress, and InDesign.
I can make pretty pictures.
Wanna know more? Please ask! ^_~
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Stephanie Komure by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stephanie Komure is a Standard subscriber.
• Stephanie Komure was last active on Voice123 74 days ago