Bilingual and Versatile Male Voice
Stéphane Paré in your #1 choice for a versatile, bilingual French-English voice. I offer a variety of voice styles, including guy next door, average teen, deep and dramatic, light and warm, edgy and urban, flirty, gay and many more all in your choice of North American English or Canadian French. I own my personal home studio and I'm ready to take on your project anytime. From comic to dramatic my versatile voice range will suit your next project. Check out my demo reel and fire me an email if you have any questions. I look forward to working with you in the near future!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - Canadian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Kitchener, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I offer a neutral North American English accent and a French Canadian accent.
My Voice Experience
I have a versatile voice and have performed for several projects in the past years.
Some of my clients include:
Shoppers Drug Mart (In-Store Advertising)
Rogers TV (Station Identification & Promos)
CHOQ FM 105.1 (Station Identification)
CSDCCS Toronto (Corporate Recordings)
I am currently studying at Ryerson University in Toronto majoring in Radio & Television Arts.
My Studio Equipment
I own my personal home studio which is equipped with the latest Apple iMac G5 Intel Core Duo computer and a Samson CO1U ProGrade Studio Condenser Microphone. I produce my voice overs with Apple's Logic Pro.
Unknown - Click here to ask Stéphane Paré
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Stéphane Paré by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stéphane Paré is a Standard subscriber.
Stéphane Paré does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Stéphane Paré was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Stéphane Paré does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Stéphane Paré was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.