characters, corporate, transatlantic, bright
Experienced Voice Actress - Explanatory Videos, E-learning, Animation, Narration, Storyteller
A professional American voice actress based in England...with a friendly, clear, youthful, bright, fresh, energetic, assured, conversational, caring, professional and soothing voice...Mid-Atlantic/Transatlantic (midway between American and British) American dialect.
How can I help you? What's the message that you want your clients or audience to hear?
Let's work together to make it happen!
I provide Voiceover Services, including- mobile apps, voiceover for animation, character voices, projects for children,computer and video games, corporate projects (including on-hold messages/voicemail, e-learning voiceover,internet application and Flash programs for the web, Presentations, Corporate Video Narrations, Documentaries, etc.),radio announcements/promos, self-improvement, meditation and relaxation projects , & Internet Advertising.
Also in Store Announcements and how-to videos, self guided museum tours.
Other areas of services which might be useful to you include: explanatory videos, projects for children, real estate/travel tour videos, training materials, animatics voiceover, dubbing and ADR (Automated Dialogue Replacement).
I speak intermediate-level Japanese.
Voicovers are deliverable via formats such as MP3, WAVE, and services such as Dropbox or Box .
With professional equipment in the studio, you can count on your short projects to be turned around within 48-72 hours. Longer projects will require a more extended timeframe.
Please add me to your favourites list if you are interested in working with me now, or so you can find me when you need me in the future.
Talent Location: London, Great Britain, UK, U.K., England - Neutral American voiceover, Transatlantic voice talent, Neutral British dialect, Mid-Atlantic voiceover, Female voice talent, Female voice artist, Female voice actor, friendly, clear, assured, youthful, bright, fresh, energetic, quirky, assured, soothing & conversational voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
London, St. Albans, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
General -neutral accent - Transatlantic American, American South, British accent(England); speak intermediate-level Japanese, Mid Atlantic, Soft American
My Voice Experience
My experience includes explanatory videos, apps for mobile devices, motivational/self-improvement voiceovers, radio promos/imaging, Public Service Announcements, podcasting, corporate work, animation, and dubbing.
MY MOST RECENT PROJECTS: Explanatory videos, "Everywoman" testimonials, Positive affirmation meditations, Voiceover for iTunes apps for children(British and American accent; Japanese), medical voiceovers, Book Trailer (British), Voiceover for video on Social Networking (British accent), Marketing messages, a Library System Tutorial (American), a 200+ page audiobook on Real Estate (American); an audiobook on Stress Reduction; miscellaneous corporate work for various clients; as well as Public Service Announcements for radio stations.
Here is some of the feedback that I’ve received for my voice work.
• Beautiful job!
(Real Estate voicemail)
• Stef understood what we wanted and just did it with no fuss, delays or messing. A first rate job. Thanks
Sharp End Training
• Stefania is an amazing voiceover actress and comes highly recommended. She worked to complete the very specific needs of this project until full satisfaction was met. Her talent is top notch and I would definitely work with her again.
Book Trailer Voiceover (British accent)
• Many thanks for the voiceover and quick turnaround-
Am happy that it all works well- no re-takes necessary
(website voiceover-British accent)
• Awesome great super. They are really good. Thank you. Thanks again for recording such great voice-overs.
(children’s iTunes app developer)
• Neil and I are very pleased with the audios. You have really impressed us with your unique and exquisite voice. I know my client… will be very happy with your talented works you have given us.
(Audiobook on Stress Reduction)
• Thank very much, really appreciate it, doing so quickly
(Voiceover for radio station’s Cancer Campaign presentation)
Unity 101 Radio
• I really appreciate your hard work. The files sound great! It was a pleasure working with you on this project. Great! Thanks again for doing such a great job.
(Real Estate e-learning 200+ page audiobook)
· “Stefania has a true authentic British accent. I highly recommend her. She did a wonderful job for our corporate answering machine. She is very cost effective and proves a definite positive ROI.
You really do have a fascinating voice.”
· “Stef has that old-fashioned thing. She delivers what she says she will, on time and well crafted. We are talking a true pro here, friendly, efficient, talented – and even speaks Japanese!! If you need a lady for a voiceover recording, stef will tick all the boxes. Thanks for the fast turn-around on the recording Stef – you are a gem.”
· “We were more than pleased with the voices you did for Miyo and Nariko… we had the pleasure of meeting you and hearing what you could do and so we'll definitely consider you for other roles”
· “Fannnnnnnnnntastic! Thanks! :) “
· “Wow, thank you Stef :)
Not to play compliment tag but I think you have one of the most dynamic voices I have ever heard.”
Broken Sea Productions
· “Hi Stefania! I've just had a chance to hear an early cut of The Unraveling. I really enjoyed your work as Ohica. And, I can't wait to hear you as Marie.”
Broken Sea Productions
· “Hi Stefania,
A good call by your dialect coach. And judging by your excellent (British) accent on the audition she's doing a great job.”
Broken Sea Productions
· “Hi Stefania,
I've enjoyed listening to the rest of your recordings. You've made Alice into a different person than I heard in my mind when I was writing it but an equally good one. I heard her voice as quite dry and reflective, but you've made her a much more vital, energetic character and that should contrast nicely with Nigel's more serious and guarded performance.”
Broken Sea Productions
I hope one day soon to be of service to your organisation and perhaps see your name on the list!
Games Voiceover masterclass with Dave Fennoy; character acting; voice training with Yvonne Morley
*Ongoing distance Voiceover coaching-Edge Studio *Distance Individual Voice Over Coaching – Pat Fraley * Character Voices 8 Voiceover for Animation * ADR and Dubbing * Voiceover for Video Games
I'm a current Full member member of the London Actors Centre and Equity. Classes taken at the Centre from 2003 to the present include: British Received Pronounciation (RP) private tuition, Storytelling Workshop, Shakespeare Classes, Movement Classes, Improvisation, Radio Drama, Voice Over, Audio Work (audiobooks), Radio crossdressing Classes, Voiceover for Cartoons, Fitzmaurice voicework, and Building Character Voices.
I also have a degree in Theatre from the University of Montana, as well as Graduate Study in Theatre from the University of Illinois. In California, I studied acting and voice over work at the Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute as well Weist-Barron-Hill.
My Studio Equipment
RODE NT-1 microphone, CM25 Condenser Microphone, Focusrite Audio Interface, Apogee
Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 10 recording software; Adobe Audition
Projects can be delivered by Box-internet download, email (MP3, WAV, etc.)
(If for some reason, the recording must be done in an outside studio, the costs will be incorporated into the voice over fee.)
I am a voiceover artist-actor who loves and takes pride in her work, and is eager to make a contribution to your project and enterprise. I promise to keep communications on the project's progress frequent, and deliver as soon as possible, usually within 48 hours -- but dependent upon the complexity of the project.
I'd be pleased to record a custom demo if needed!
Talent Location: London, Great Britain, UK, U.K., England, American in England.
Talent Voice: American, British, Mid Atlantic, Trans-Atlantic, Soft American
Friendly, clear, assured, youthful, bright, fresh, energetic, quirky, soothing & conversational, storyteller voice...
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Stefania Lintonbon by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stefania Lintonbon is a Premium subscriber.
• Stefania Lintonbon was last active on Voice123 3 days ago