A successful, professional v/o artist, my voice is extremely versatile and often has been commented on for that quality. Its range spans from sexy to cartoon, from corporate to comedy.
I am bilingual Italian/English to Mother tongue standard and a trained actress.
I can do a very varied range of genuine Regional Italian accents.
I always respect deadlines.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Bolognese, neapolitan, pugliese, venetian, milanese
My Voice Experience
Let the "short" version of my CV speak on my behalf:
Radio and Television:
Official voice of the MTV launch in Italy
MTV Europe (Unplugged)
Daniel Deronda (BBC)
Life of Byron (BBC)
Taming of the Shrew (BBC)
Wings of a Dove
The Golden Bowl
The Merchant of Venice
Beyond the Sea
Kingdom of Heaven
Earth Tremors (Channel 4)
History of the Jewish People
Lilo & Stitch
In-house and language courses:
Routledge Language courses
Voice over Supervisor
Spyro 4 (Playstation)
Rock Cafè (syndicated-125 radio stations)
Be bop-a Lula (Italia 1 network)
Rock Cafè (RAI 2)
In the UK I have worked on a wide variety of films, TV programmes and in-house projects.
I trained in Italy with Luigi Squarzina (Theatre Studies), Bernardo Bertolucci (Film Studies) and Umberto Eco (Semantics)
My Studio Equipment
I am also a director/producer, I have been working on both sides of the fence.
I have two film scripts in development and I have been working as a jourmalist for the past 20 years. I am a published author.
I also do language/accent coaching
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Stefania Bochicchio by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stefania Bochicchio is a Standard subscriber.
• Stefania Bochicchio was last active on Voice123 28 days ago