smooth, suave, guy next door, up-beat
Naturally young, warm and friendly, a little deep. Delivers very professionally with a smooth coolness. Can be very up-beat and fun, or dark and serious.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Generic American, Good/Standard American Speech
My Voice Experience
- Voiced 200+ local radio commercials, promotions, and station liners.
- Narrated for independent documentaries.
- Produced imaging for local radio stations of various formats including News/Talk, Caribbean, and Jazz.
- Routinely practices voice over for news and character acting.
- 2 years of theatrical performance acting at Palm Beach Community College.
- 1 year of additional specific voice talent training and cultivation at Palm Beach Community College.
- 1 year of radio, news, character, and speech & diction training at the Connecticut School of Broadcasting.
- Continues to actively participate in local workshops.
My Studio Equipment
- Custom-built Intel-based computer system with Adobe Audition 3.0.
- 12-channel Radio Millennium mixing board.
- 3 ElectroVoice RE20 Microphones
- Sound-deadened recording studio environment.
I've been experimenting with sound design since the early days of Cool Edit back in 1996. I'm an experienced sound producer and voice director, doing imaging for local radio stations since 2006 (and still do). I've also been the Operations Manager/Production Director of WDJA, a radio station in Delray Beach Florida from 2007 to 2009. I'm currently instructing at the Connecticut School of Broadcasting in Palm Beach, Florida. I routinely train students in proper speech and diction in Good/Standard American dialect, as well as acting for voice over. I'm also engrossed in several private projects which involve producing and staring in English-dubbed foreign films.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Stan Rain by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stan Rain is a Standard subscriber.
Stan Rain does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Stan Rain was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Stan Rain does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Stan Rain was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.