Stan Reed has a pleasant, calm and genuine voice. He has a great radio kind of voice and owns a unique sound.
Stan's voice is a deep, resonant, and reassuring. Sounds very soothing and real.
A few words of description for Stan? Articulate, eloquent, intelligent, professional, sophisticated.
Stan can play down home country folk style for commercial, deep and serious for trailers, informative and sincere for technical reads,and intriguing and involving for audio books.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Stan can produce a variety of vocal variations suitable for characterizations in audio books.
Dialects include, generic-non-regional, Western; as in cowboy, Southern; as in Good ol' boy, intellectual-professorial, and can generrate a British accent when needed.
My Voice Experience
Have been announcing sporting events for 14 years.
Performs at community theater.
Performs musically at local venues.
Has published audio books on web.
BS Degree in Business Management
Practical experience in public broadcasting.
Advanced training in Voice, and Acting Techniques.
Master program completion and Such A Voice Voice Over training.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio is soundproofed and adequately equipped.
I use Pro Tools M-powered LE for recording and editing software.
Microphone is a Rode NT1A large condenser.
My professional skill is making YOU sound GREAT. The best voice talent can enhance your advertising image by bringing favorable attention to your business, product, service, or project.
Success is partially dependent on the impression you make on your customers and clients. "Presentation is everything", as they say. You want to convince your target audience that they are getting the very best. Make your first impression the best it can be. Or, reassure an existing customer base that they are still with the best enterprise available.
My delivery is catered to your needs in terms of tone and style. I can be anything from sincere and genuine, to fun and entertaining. I will tell your story in a way that will be remembered.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Stan Reed by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stan Reed is a Standard subscriber.
• Stan Reed was last active on Voice123 357 days ago