Warm, welcoming, princess-like, professional.
Warm, welcoming, pleasant and uplifting for narrations. Youthful, "princess-like" for younger female characters. Scratchy, scarcastic-like for younger male characters and "millennial" narrations. Maternal, calming for older female characters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
My Home Base
Orlando, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Various New York accents: Queens, Long Island, Bronx.
"Valley Girl", Middle America "Minnesota".
Can also do upper-class type British.
My Voice Experience
For the past 10 years I have recorded various voice overs for a private company. I have done a wide range of projects ranging from formal narrations that have been used for online learning classes, to character voices that have been used in cartoon programs. If you have recently been to Orlando, you may have heard my voice without even knowing it! I have also had experience with IVR, medical narration and various TV and radio ads.
BA in Theatre
Extensive Off-Broadway NYC experience
My Studio Equipment
Professional studio with Rode Podcaster
Editing on Mac
Grew up participating in various Off-Boadway theater projects in New York. When I attended college I chose to move to Florida but continued to work in the entertainment industry. Was asked by a private company to do narrations for training projects, which quickly developed into a continuous opportunity to do a vast range of voice over projects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Stacey Patrone by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stacey Patrone is a Standard subscriber.
• Stacey Patrone was last active on Voice123 113 days ago