Innocent, Cartoon Character, Perky, spunky, sexy
For commercials my voice is upbeat, sexy, and fun. For children's toy commercials I can do a variety of cartoon voices (such as My Little Pony). For serious presentations and PSA's I drop into a lower register and bring a serious and professional tone.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do the Queen's Royal British accent as well as a spunky Cockney British accent. I can play a sweet as sugar Southern belle, cartoon care bears, and animated candy, fruit, and animals. I can imitate Lois and Meg from Family Guy and can interpret any kind of character you have in mind.
My Voice Experience
Airhead Candy - TV and Radio Commercial - Kipperman Casting
Asofta Recycling - PSA - Israel
Iron Dome - Promotional Presentation for the Iron Dome Defense system
Comverse - I gave the virtual voice over tour of the online Comverse website
Norav Medical - I did a commercial for their new Heart Monitor Product - Germany
Wrigley Gum - Radio and Television Commercial
I have been the voice over talent for countless short films and narrations as well as audio book recordings.
I have a versatile and interesting resume and can fit well into many projects.
I have a BFA in Drama from NYU Tisch School of the Arts. I studied voice and music with Demetra George, as well as taken outside voice over classes in New York. I minored in Journalism at NYU and have used that degree to communicate professionally and learn media production and what goes into hosting and on air reporting.
My Studio Equipment
I have lavalier microphones as well as a zoom H4Z voice recorder as well as Gan Microphones and headphones.
I am a singer, excellent host for television shows. I speak well and easily with improvisation and I have a lot of fun. I have covered the news and reported on a variety of topics including entertainment, politics, and current events.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Stacey Maltin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stacey Maltin is a Standard subscriber.
• Stacey Maltin was last active on Voice123 254 days ago