Young, friendly, conversational, relatable, warm, natural, real, authentic, non-announcer
★ THE VOICE YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR ★
Today, companies like State Farm, Honda AT&T, among many others, are branding themselves with a warm, young, friendly, real, conversational sound. If this is what your brand calls for, you've found the right guy. :-)
★ TOP BRANDS CHOOSE MIKE ★
When PBS launched its new PBS KIDS 24/7 TV channel in January 2017, they trusted Mike to bring his high energy A-Game to make the big announcement to parents and children on PBS stations nationwide. ExxonMobil wanted to enlighten consumers about energy, so they called on Mike to help explain complex topics in a way people can understand. BlueCross BlueShield chose Mike for his relatable, conversational sound to teach people on how to make more informed decisions about healthcare. The USAA relies on Mike to keep its employees engaged as they learn about its information management systems. Philips needed to inform and motivate its sales team, so they turned to Mike for his informative, inspirational feel. When HP Enterprise wanted to pitch the benefits of its DevOps services, they trusted Mike to bring that relatable but smart tech guy vibe.
Speaking of Mike: my professional, friendly demeanor and ability to quickly adapt to changing direction helps make every recording session run smoothly. Ongoing training means you're getting the very best, every time you book.
★ WORLD-CLASS EXPERIENCE ★
Your project needs to be done right, on time, within budget, and gift-wrapped with a professional bow. That's my promise to you: I won't rest until you're completely satisfied. This means I'm available, responsive, and committed to your project's success—day and night. I go out of my way to make sure you get the best, ahead of schedule. This is my full-time career, and my mission is to make you and the brand you represent look like a hero.
★ A FLEXIBLE PROFESSIONAL ★
Whether you're looking for: Conversational, Youthful, Cool, Fun, Energetic, Fresh, Natural, Confident, Warm, Relevant, a Storyteller, Lighthearted, or something more Meaningful... there are many shades with which we can paint a masterpiece.
★ THE RIGHT CHOICE ★
Voiceover is my passion and my livelihood. The moment you contact me, you can rest easy knowing that you've hired a professional talent with industry standard equipment, and a world-class customer service experience.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Sacramento, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
• Accents: U.S. West Coast & East Coast, North American, No Discernable Accent.
• Characters: Spot-on impressions of many famous cartoon characters from Disney and other studios... convincing renditions of other characters and celebrities.
• Other abilities: Whistling, mouth-created sound effects.
My Voice Experience
I've brought stories and messages to life for companies and advertising agencies large and small. A few of my credits include:
• PBS KIDS
• BlueCross BlueShield
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise
• iON Camera
• GFree TV
Training and workshops:
• Marc Cashman - Commercial
• Mary Lynn Wissner - Commercial
• Jeff Howell - Narration
• Jodi Gottlieb - TV Promo
• Lori Alan - Improv and Conversational read styles
• J. Michael Collins - Advanced Online Casting
• Bill DeWees - Commercial/Narration
Other awesome experience:
• Demos recorded with and directed by Chuck Duran
My Studio Equipment
Mike's broadcast-quality audio is accomplished with industry standard equipment:
• Mic: Neumann U87
• Mic Pre & Processor: UA Apollo Twin
• DAW: Adobe Audition
• ISDN (via bridge service, small fee may apply)
• Source-Connect Now
• WhisperRoom sound isolation booth for a pristine recording environment
If your project requires any interesting sound effects that you'd really love done with the human voice/mouth, just let me know! I can do creepy characters, many animal sounds (birds, cattle, sheep, dolphins, cats, dogs, and much more).
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mike Paul by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mike Paul is a Premium subscriber.
• Mike Paul was last active on Voice123 15 days ago