Sensual, dynamic, professional, smooth & soft
Warm and deep for narrations, sexy and/or dynamic for commercials, smooth and professional for business presentations, young and fresh for younger characters (children/teenagers)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have a light French accent when recording in American English - pretty sexy according to most!
I can't really do regional accents in American English, but in French, I can do a Southern or Northern accent without a problem.
In Spanish, I can do both the Spanish accent or a neutral Latin American accent.
My Voice Experience
I am a well trained actress and started to do voice over work very recently actually. I'm doing the voice of a rockstar doll for a webisode(Almer Blank Productions). I also occasionally direct the French actresses working on this on-going project.
The rest of my training and work experience is mainly in theatre and tv/Internet projects.
College Degree: Masters Degree in English obtained at Paul Valéry University, Montpellier, France.
- Expressions Unlimited with Bobbie Chance in Sherman Oaks.
- Richard Lawson Studios with Richard Lawson in Sherman Oaks.
- Acting International School with Pascal Castelletta and Philippe Peyran Lacroix in Paris, France.
- City Literary Institute with Juliet Grey in London, UK.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Soraya Garre
Trilingual: French (native), English (fluent with light accent), Spanish (light accent)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Soraya Garre by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Soraya Garre is a Standard subscriber.
• Soraya Garre was last active on Voice123 50 days ago