Sensual, dynamic, professional, smooth & soft
Warm and deep for narrations, sexy and/or dynamic for commercials, smooth and professional for business presentations, young and fresh for younger characters (children/teenagers)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have a light French accent when recording in American English - pretty sexy according to most!
I can't really do regional accents in American English, but in French, I can do a Southern or Northern accent without a problem.
In Spanish, I can do both the Spanish accent or a neutral Latin American accent.
My Voice Experience
I am a well trained actress and started to do voice over work very recently actually. I'm doing the voice of a rockstar doll for a webisode(Almer Blank Productions). I also occasionally direct the French actresses working on this on-going project.
The rest of my training and work experience is mainly in theatre and tv/Internet projects.
College Degree: Masters Degree in English obtained at Paul Valéry University, Montpellier, France.
- Expressions Unlimited with Bobbie Chance in Sherman Oaks.
- Richard Lawson Studios with Richard Lawson in Sherman Oaks.
- Acting International School with Pascal Castelletta and Philippe Peyran Lacroix in Paris, France.
- City Literary Institute with Juliet Grey in London, UK.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Soraya Garre
Trilingual: French (native), English (fluent with light accent), Spanish (light accent)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Soraya Garre by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Soraya Garre is a Standard subscriber.
Soraya Garre does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Soraya Garre was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Soraya Garre does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Soraya Garre was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.