Character Specialist, Monster, Deep, Goofy
I started developing my voice as an impressionist. I have always loved mimicking quirky character actors like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Christopher Walken and Jeff Bridges. However, mimicry isnt my only talent. I have a deep, and versatile voice that can span from commercial narration to terrifying monsters, and everything in between.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York, Southern, Californian, British, Cockney, Australian, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jeff Bridges, James Earl Jones, Keith David, Kevin Michael Richardson, Monster Voices, Scary, Evil, Heroic
My Voice Experience
Professionally, I have been cast for movies, video game, television and internet advertisement narration projects for Silver Sail Entertainment, S2 Games, Pure Color, Inc. and New Mexicos CW KWBQMy50-TV KASY. Personal projects include work for musical group Moostache United, Website hidden and co-hosting for the Three Nerds Deep podcast.
I have a BFA from Ringling College of Art and Design. I have workshop and on-the-job experience in Writing and producing video content, Commercial Voice Over, Comedy Performance and Character Voice Work. I also have professional experience writing, recording and mixing music.
My Studio Equipment
I use Blue Microphones in my home studio. I go back and forth between the Yeti and the Nessie depending on the particular job. For mixing audio inputs, I use an Elesis Multimix8 USBFX mixer and record directly into my computer using Audacity or GarageBand.
Unknown - Click here to ask Matthew David Rudd
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Matthew David Rudd by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Matthew David Rudd is a Standard subscriber.
• Matthew David Rudd has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours