Deep and expressive. Sexy and straight. Friendly.
My voice is warm and deep, for a woman. It's fun and friendly and can be very breathy. My voice can be authoritative, or you Mom or your girlfriend.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Sonja Schuett
My Voice Experience
I began working as a radio news reporter in Seattle in 1985. Over the next four years I worked in several capacities at several Washington State radio stations working as a DJ, and commercial voice talent within the radio station. In 2005 my husband and I began Total Broadcasting Service. We sell and produce radio community service announcements which air on radio stations all over the country. While in the 80s I did character voices and different accents, my work at Total Broadcasting amounts to straight script reads on content that ranges from serious to very serious.
I attended the University of Washington in Seattle and studied communications.
I attended and graduated tThe Ron Bailie School of Broadcast in Seattle in 1986.
My Studio Equipment
We produce our messages using Audobe Audition software. We most often use a PPA LD-Three tube microphone and run it through a Joemeek 3-Q Compressor-Equalizer.
Given my sparse resume my services for the time being can be offer at very affordable rates.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Sonja Schuett by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sonja Schuett is a Standard subscriber.
Sonja Schuett does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Sonja Schuett was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Sonja Schuett does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Sonja Schuett was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.