sultry, sophisticted, smooth, authoritative
authoritative, non-judgmental, and professional for presentations and documentaries, sensitive and trustworthy for commercials, smooth and seductive for commercials, calming and engaging for audiobooks and inspirational videos.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Canadian (central), British, East Indian,
My Voice Experience
I've had the great opportunity to train for voice over work since 2011 at some of the best schools in western Canada. I began taking courses on voice acting after offering my voice as narrator for a promotional video I produced as a filmmaker under my company Snow Angel Films Inc. (est. 2010). The client was more than pleased. I had so much fun doing it, I can't wait to do more!
- Digital Filmmaking Program (Vancouver)
- Acting courses at Prairie Theatre Exchange since 2011 (Winnipeg)
- Voice Acting Level 1 and 2 course at Actor's Training Centre of Manitoba (Winnipeg)
- Voice Over workshop at Prairie Theatre Exchange (2012) and daCapo audio production studio (2013) (Winnipeg)
My Studio Equipment
My home studio is equipped with the following:
- Shure SM7B dynamic mic
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 preamp & interface
- iMac with Adobe Audition software
I have a Bachelor and Master of Education. I taught elementary school for five years and was administrator for one year before deciding to switch careers. I am highly dependable, responsible, and professional. I'm also creative and have a great respect and admiration for artists and their creative process. I co-own a small film and video production company with my sister called Snow Angel Films. In 2013, we completed our first feature documentary for CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation), a leading, national broadcaster. One of my many interests is acting. I truly believe voice over work is indeed voice acting, in that one who does it needs to have the skills to sound honest and interesting!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Saira Rahman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Saira Rahman is a Standard subscriber.
Saira Rahman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Saira Rahman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Saira Rahman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Saira Rahman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.