semi deep, 20-30 something hip, offbeat, hyper
I have a warm voice for narrations, I have an excited voice for car and bar commercials. I do a lot of local Coke and Vault commercials as they need a 20 something hip voice.
I do a lot of concerts coming to town commercials as well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Mississippi, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a southern draw if nessisary, but dont talk that way normally. I can do a britsh gentleman, I do an older african american lady.
My Voice Experience
My favorite job was being a pair of socks for christmas. Socks wasnt very happy because he wasnt a very well liked present. He wanted to be a fire truck. It was for a local baker.
I can do nearly any commercial that a male voice would be needed.
I have 14 years of experience in commercial radio. I have written, voiced and produced almost every kind of commercial that you can imagine. And maybe some that you cant.
My Studio Equipment
I have a full studio with all of the latest equiptment. I even have portable equiptment and can get live voices, customers, music, and such.
I have an entire radio studio in my house that I run my internet radio station from. www.sfcUnderground.com is the address for the station.
I'm running a Live weekly show on cellarsounds.com that also gets podcasted.
I have been in the volunteer fire service since 1977. I play guitar, love to scuba dive.
As for jobs, before radio I did work in exterminating, carpentry, and installed flooring.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Snackbar The Voice by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Snackbar The Voice is a Standard subscriber.
Snackbar The Voice does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Snackbar The Voice was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Snackbar The Voice does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Snackbar The Voice was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.