Australian/British & American Voice Over !
-Australian is my natural accent.
-British, Cockney, Irish, Scottish, West Indies
accents come with the aussie territory.
-New York and Georgian/Southern, Surfer Dude
Southern Californian Accents from living in US.
-Steve Irwin Croc Hunter is a specialty, Robin
Leach, Sean Connery, John Hurley, Apu/Moe from Simpsons, Ren/Stimpy, Chris Rock, Napoleon Dynamite, and many, many more.
-Crazy Character Voices with Foreign Accents and
soft sell, real person voices are my strengths.
-Excellent, clear and engaging Narrator voice.
-Need a Jingle Song? no worries!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australian, British, Scottish, Irish, Italian, Spanish, Russian, German, Southern American, Californian, Redneck Hillbilly, Eastern European, NY Jewish, Effeminate, Lisp,
My Voice Experience
-Fosters Beer "How to Speak Australian"
-MTV, Europe Music Awards Promo
-Brilliance Audio, 6 Childrens Audiobooks
-Campbells Soup, Web guide
-Random House, "Odd Thomas" mini bio tv advertisement.
-Talk time, audiobook
-John Holland, online training guide.
-Telstra, training Guide
-10 Networks, Python
-Cambridge University press
-103.5 The Pirate, Liners
-Partners Healthcare, "Wired to Win"
-Voice of "Matt Anfuso"
-Mobile Ring Tones.
-Daily Public Announcements.
5 years Vocal Training including Singing, 4 years of Drama- Perth Modern School
Commercial On Screen & Advanced VO - Actors Center Philadelphia
Scene Study - the Acting Center Hollywood
Singing in large choirs and as a soloist.
Telly Award - Homz Revolution
Audiophile Earphones Award - London Eye
Level One Distinction - English Speaking Board
My Studio Equipment
Apple Powered, Pro Tools system.
Pro Tools certified
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Alex Kalajzic by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alex Kalajzic is a Standard subscriber.
Alex Kalajzic does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Alex Kalajzic was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Alex Kalajzic does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Alex Kalajzic was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.