Australian/British & American Voice Over !
-Australian is my natural accent.
-British, Cockney, Irish, Scottish, West Indies
accents come with the aussie territory.
-New York and Georgian/Southern, Surfer Dude
Southern Californian Accents from living in US.
-Steve Irwin Croc Hunter is a specialty, Robin
Leach, Sean Connery, John Hurley, Apu/Moe from Simpsons, Ren/Stimpy, Chris Rock, Napoleon Dynamite, and many, many more.
-Crazy Character Voices with Foreign Accents and
soft sell, real person voices are my strengths.
-Excellent, clear and engaging Narrator voice.
-Need a Jingle Song? no worries!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australian, British, Scottish, Irish, Italian, Spanish, Russian, German, Southern American, Californian, Redneck Hillbilly, Eastern European, NY Jewish, Effeminate, Lisp,
My Voice Experience
-Fosters Beer "How to Speak Australian"
-MTV, Europe Music Awards Promo
-Brilliance Audio, 6 Childrens Audiobooks
-Campbells Soup, Web guide
-Random House, "Odd Thomas" mini bio tv advertisement.
-Talk time, audiobook
-John Holland, online training guide.
-Telstra, training Guide
-10 Networks, Python
-Cambridge University press
-103.5 The Pirate, Liners
-Partners Healthcare, "Wired to Win"
-Voice of "Matt Anfuso"
-Mobile Ring Tones.
-Daily Public Announcements.
5 years Vocal Training including Singing, 4 years of Drama- Perth Modern School
Commercial On Screen & Advanced VO - Actors Center Philadelphia
Scene Study - the Acting Center Hollywood
Singing in large choirs and as a soloist.
Telly Award - Homz Revolution
Audiophile Earphones Award - London Eye
Level One Distinction - English Speaking Board
My Studio Equipment
Apple Powered, Pro Tools system.
Pro Tools certified
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Alex Kalajzic by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alex Kalajzic is a Standard subscriber.
• Alex Kalajzic was last active on Voice123 287 days ago