friendly, wimsical, funny, warm,characters
My voice can do whatever the part calls.If a character voice is needed I can do that or if you just need a warm, friendly voice.I am very versatile.I can be professional or whimsical depending on the read.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Numerous actors,cartoons and singers,Australian,British,Italian,Spanish,French,surfer,southern,country,NewYorker,preacher,wrestler,drill sergeant,grandfather,vampire,mafia boss,redneck,devil,game show host,child,nerd,shy,mysterious,Jamaican,too many to list...
My Voice Experience
I started back in 1986 in Mobile,Alabama.I did commercials for local companies like Fausak Tires.Since then I have been doing radio commercials and performing live.I enjoy a challenge and look forward to my next one.I can sing and write jingles as well.
I got my BA from the U of South Alabama in communications/public relations in 1986.I interned under Leslie Fram at WABB in Mobile.I have been doing voice characters my whole life.I have been a singer/songwriter/performer since teenage years.I recently graduated from the Connecticut School of Broadcasting in Atlanta where I met Eileen Kimble.I took voice over lessons from her to prepare me for voice over work.I interned at 92.9 the Game for 3 months and currently run the boards and on air personality at WWWE & WAEC in Atlanta.
My Studio Equipment
I have a Broadcast Quality Home Studio
Airborne qualified as a member of the United States Special Forces,played baseball and football at the University of South Alabama and have a strong sports background.Love the outdoors and nature.I have 3 children that I entertain on a daily basis.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Sky Walker by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sky Walker is a Standard subscriber.
Sky Walker does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Sky Walker was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Sky Walker does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Sky Walker was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.