Seriously odd. Oddly serious. A versatile voice.
Smooth, strong and rich voice for narration.
Funny, well timed, and varied comedic voices for commercial work.
Excellent acting chops for commercial scenarios and narrative work.
I give performances that focus on the meaning of what is written, and because of this, I am able to convey your message more effectively to your audience. My experience as an actor allows me to amplify the emotional content of your message, from the humorous to the serious, for maximum impact.
I am expert at a diverse array of characters from the familiar to the unique, and able to reproduce a wide variety of regional dialects and accents, ages and temperaments.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Reads from exuberant to gruff. From relaxed, upbeat and conversational to authoritative and powerful. "Guy next door" to announcerish. From modern and hip to classic and square. Sometimes in the same sentence. I shift gears for breakfast.
New England (Boston, Maine, New Hampshire)
Classic Ivy League a la Thurston Howell)
Inspector Clouseau, Fred Flintstone, James Mason, Don Knotts, Tommy Heinsohn, Bob Cousy
My Voice Experience
AfterBuzz TV, (2010-present) - Announcer/Imaging
In the Land of Merry Misfits (Trailer, 2006) - Narration
Longtime Listener (2005) - The lead role of "Merle"
Fwiends(2005) - Voice role - "Radio Announcer"
Investikids (currently in production) - Voice roles of "Coach" and "Dewey D."
Actors Workshop (Arlington, MA)
Voiceover Workout with Kevin Delaney
My Studio Equipment
Samson C1 Studio Microphone
Samson C-Valve tube Pre-amp
Presonus Inspire 1394
Intelligent, informed acting ability.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Richard Wentworth by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Richard Wentworth is a Standard subscriber.
• Richard Wentworth was last active on Voice123 167 days ago